Below are some of the most common interview questions that a prevalent today. Practice them. Have ready prepared thoughtful, but not “canned answers” to them.
C’s Interview Questions when they contact you!
1. Why are we speaking today? I really do not need any new people here, in fact, some good people have left. Our CFO just left. (How can you help us.) There is a light at the end of the tunnel, I am afraid it is a train. You know the old Sachel Page!
Beyond this, why am I still here?
2. Do you think all executives follow the same managing principles or philosophy?
3. During this unique time, what is your favorite recent TV show, movie, book, record, and why?
4. Your business judgment seems confused! You have made fairly poor career choices in the past. How can I trust you are the right person for us?
5. If you were to take over the department, position, what are the first five things you would do? WHY? What would you not do? WHY and When?
6. What makes you successful? Do others think you are? Who?
7. How do you choose good people to work for you, what skills, experience and attitudes are you looking for in them?
Your answer to all is how can I help you. How would you like to see my 30-60-90 plan for you and the company?
Additional Questions see Interviewing.
All Rights Reserved
“Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”