“Today is your first tomorrow!”
Most candidates today are still stuck in past. Gone are the days of the old “cover letter, resume and prayer method” that has been employed for the last 50 years.
Unfortunately, far too many candidates are still mailing and emailing their resumes and cover letters to companies’ HR departments even though they know little will come from their efforts. Candidates are still following the same old “tried and not true methods” for finding and securing that next job.
We are pleased that our job-search process will allow you to break those shackles of the past and help you to “get that next job” by getting noticed (not overlooked), getting interviewed (not ignored) and getting hired (and not rejected).
Our unique contrarian system is designed around the five main purposes and challenges for every job search today:
1. Know yourself, your target companies and their executives.
2. Learn how to prepare “marketing” materials that will get you noticed. Move from the “herd to be heard.”
3. Based on our seven unique questions, learn a new interviewing technique. Get interviewed. Know what to ask, when, why and how.
4. Learn how to negotiate from a position of strength to “get THAT NEXT job!”
5. Finally, learn how to develop a “real network” that will always be there to enable you to get THAT NEXT next job!
Our Personal Marketing Strategy Program© (PMSP) system is also built around five very basic and not-so-self-evident premises:
1. Transition is and always will be a S.A.L.E.S. and marketing job.
2. In every job search, all contacts, regardless of rank or status, are auditions. Be prepared; be aware.
3. Always stay positive in every interview setting, whether they take place on the phone, face-to-face or via email.
4. Your accomplishments must always clearly demonstrate that you are a reward for the hiring manager, not a risk.
5. Work as if THAT NEXT job depends on it; it does!
Our transition philosophy can best be summed up as: “Tasks are normally dismissed; measurable accomplishments are always recognized!”
I wish there were some secrets I could impart, or a magic spell that I could teach you, but a job search is still hard work, emotionally as well as fiscally. Fortunately, those of you that came to this site expected that; you have always worked hard. As we explain in our book, CD, website or in individual coaching sessions; you have already proven you are a success. Now you must learn how to present that information and get it to the right decisionmakers, interview and then close for the job.
All hiring is based on a very simple premise: you, as a candidate, must be able to demonstrate how you will increase the “reward of hire” and decrease the “risk of hire” for any hiring authority. You must also not forget that your new opportunity must also be a “reward” for you and your family as well. Most employment situations seem very dissimilar, but the outcomes are all the same, to get a new job (responsibility or identity), get more money (benefits) or set out on a different career path entirely after figuring out what you want to be when you “grow up.”
The one skill that is not apparent in a job search, and is not often stressed, is the necessity to keep great job-search records. The truth is, your getting noticed, interviewed and hired depend on it. Our commitment to you as our new reader is to help you to thrive long after you have read and begun to use our process and procedures. Hopefully, we have demonstrated that our system is complete, relatively easy to follow and that it works.
I am pleased to be able to help you “get THAT NEXT job.
Over the next few months, we will be covering the basic concepts in our e-letter that we used to build our Personal Marketing Strategy Program (PMSP)©.
1. How to deal with transition/termination’s fear of the unknown
2. How to help candidates overcome their reluctance to do the necessary personal analysis and introspection so that they adequately present themselves in today’s highly competitive world
3. How to prepare the market and job analysis necessary to secure THAT NEXT job
4. How to prepare and develop your marketing products
5. How to present your credentials to the correct individuals and know the requisite interviewing skills to be seriously considered as a finalist
6. How to evaluate new opportunities
7. How to negotiate the new job based on your strengths
8. Finally, how to develop your commitment and understanding of how to succeed in the new job or career path
“get THAT NEXT job!” ©
“get That Next job!©” has finally changed the paradigm of the job-search process. Our 21st century transition methodology is applicable to all candidates, current and former military, civilian, individual contributors or general staff and CEOs.
Our step-by-step search methods will guide you through your transition process in a comfortable, efficient way that will keep your confidence intact and your eyes always on the ultimate goal.
Let us share our best job transition secret with you. The PMSP© program utilizes our unique tri fold brochure presentation methodology. This system allows you to enter your next job search as a hiring authority’s opportunity, not just an average candidate.
For more information and coaching fee structure, contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to helping our transitionees make that leap back into the world of success.
Bruce Dreyfus, Managing Partner
Watch a video about us: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5PTCXoe8oU&feature=relmfu
All materials herein are under copyright protection and may not be duplicated except for personal use. Any other use is expressly prohibited by law without the express written consent of the author. Address all inquiries for exceptions to:
The Transition Compass® 3191 Willow Creek, Suite A, Gainesville, GA 30504 404-348-0429
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Get THAT NEXT Job, Inc. has finally changed the paradigm in the traditional job search process.